About Me

Hy I Am Rahul Tiwari. I Am A Enthusiastic, Reliable, Conscientious, Dedicated, Hard Working, Friendly And Pleasant Personality That Always Welcome The Opportunity Of Learning New Skills ///. I Am fluent in 3 languages, Hindi, English and Gujarati In addition, & I Possess Basic Knowledge Of French. My Hobbies Include Social Networking, Travelling, Painting, Sketching, Chess, Politics And Public Diplomacy, & I Follow Politics, International Affairs And Sports News.
       I Am Using Internet For A Long Time And Browsing other's Websites. Some Of Them Are Good And Others Are Not So Good To Make Impressions. But I feel That They Cater a Great Thing For Them, To Express Themselves. Internet Is A Medium Through Which We Can Air Our Voice, Our Opinions And Thoughts. Through This Website I Would Like To Express My Thoughts, Try to Show My Creativity (That much I have) And Help Others In Their Problems.
        Basically, I am Vegetarian. I Don't Smoke And Drink Alcohol. I Am Quite Selfish. In My Spare Time I Enjoy Reading, Playing Table Tennis, Playing Chess, Scatching, Music, Spending Time With Friends At Parties And Going To The Theatre/Cinema. I Also Like To Travel And Visit New Places. When I'm Not Working, I'm a Listening Music , Working Out, Out For A Movie With Friends Or Back To My Home With My Parents. I Love Dogs. I Like Good Food , And Also Cook Myself Sometimes. My Favorite Book Is Three Mistakes Of My Life,Digital Fortress, My Favorite Film Is The Matrix & Titenic, and I can't Begin To Pick A Favorite Music, Its A Long List.